Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Present For My Mom

Hello all you crafty people out there!

A couple of weeks ago, I really wanted to make my mom something special. After I thought for a while, I decided I wanted to paint her something from the heart! I really love how beautiful Japanese kanji is, so I painted her the Japanese kanji for Love, Courage, and Family. The pictures are below! Just click the links!

Japanese Family This one means family, and I used a blue background to signify peace.

Japanese Courage This one means courage, and I used an orange background to signify fierce courage.

Japanese Love This last one means love, and I used a red background to signify love. To tell you the truth this one is my favorite. :)

May your day be crafty,
Taylor Spades ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment