Thursday, October 21, 2010

An African Grey Drawing!

Hello crafters and people who I force to read this blog! ;)

It's time for more parrot themed posts! I'm going to show you a picture I made of my African Grey parrot Buckeye. It was originally a mock-up for a sculpture I was going to do for a contest, but I didn't have the money to buy the clay I needed. :( I still ended up with this cool drawing though! :) So, today please enjoy my work titled, "Buckeye's Wing Stretches". :D

Buckeye's Wing Stretches

May your day be crafty,
Taylor Spades ♠

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty awesome parrot drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you really captured the "grey" in an African Grey huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor Yeah, I'm lazy! I don't like to color. LOL He is a beautiful bird though. :) He also never shuts up!

    ReplyDelete