Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Couple Of Very Old Projects!

Hello Crafting People!

I wanted to show you some of my very old sculptures that I've made. They are over six years old, so they definitely don't show my quality of work today! Lets start with one of my oldest sculptures, the dragon from Dragonball Z! I made this sculpture when I was about ten or eleven and I sat in one spot and worked on it for about five hours! :) When I set my mind to something I have a lot of patience!




The next sculpture I would like to show you is a wolf I made at about the same time as the green dragon. By this time I was hooked on clay and I absolutely loved it! :D As you can see I really liked the mixing effect you can get with clay!









The last sculpture I want to show you is another dragon and he is my favorite out of all three. This is dragon Haku for Spirited Away, and he is a very large dragon. :) He's a little over a foot tip to tail. Well, I hope you enjoyed the sculptures!











May your day be crafty,
Taylor Spades ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment